Craftsman has fulfilled the storage needs of the world’s leading equipment manufacturers of agricultural, construction, forestry and tractor automotive industries. It’s headquartered at Pune, & has manufacturing and services facilities across India.
- Our customer’s storage space has been exhausted due to manually operated store and this impacted their productivity.
- Their current storage space is 120 square meters. They need to reduce the storage space of C and D class articles and utilize them for production activity.
- Continuous increase in farm equipment product range decreased the picking accuracy.
- Craftsman installed VStore, a space-saving solution that is also flexible to future storage requirements.
- The manually operated store was replaced with two VStore of 8m height occupying 20 square meters each, thus freeing up their valuable floor space.
- This transformed the “Man to Goods” method to “Goods to Man”, thus enabling high transparency, quick and reliable access to the articles. As a result, picking errors have been reduced significantly.
Benefits to the customer
The modular Technology of VStore from Craftsman Automation enabled
- Installation Date: Dec-2018
- No of Cycles of 1st VStore: More than 300,000 cycles
- No of Cycles of 2nd VStore: More than 400,000 cycles
Details of the VStore Installed
|DESCRIPTION (in mm)
|2440 X 865 X 55 (W X D X H)
|Height of machine
|Machine Foot print
|2770 X 3070 (W X D)
|Number of Trays
|54 / machine